OCEANS TOGETHER GRANT (OT)
Overview: $ TBD
Applicant must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 units).
- The Applicant shall be accepted/enrolled at an accredited university/college.
- The applicant shall have an overall 3.0-grade point average.
- The Applicant must provide official school transcripts.
- The Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation; one must be from a supervisor, faculty member or other individual knowledgeable with applicant’s qualifications.
- Limit to one page:
- Goals/task commitment:
- Articulate the goals you have established for yourself and your efforts to accomplish these.
- Give at least one specific example that demonstrates your work ethic/diligence.
- Future Plans and Goals: Briefly describe your long- and short-term goals. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
MUST be typed and submitted with completed application information.
The applicant must complete each item on the application form and must comply with all deadlines. Application must be submitted by: TBD
Please click on this link for the application form OR you can send a VIDEO to firstname.lastname@example.org