NOEL & JEAN DANIEL GRANT (NJD)
In honor of the parents of one of our board members, Noel & Jean Daniel of San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, we are pleased to offer the NJD Grant.
Students attending St. Joseph’s Convent or Naparima Boys’ College, both in San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, and are between the ages of 11 and 17 years are eligible to apply each year for $1000 to offset educational costs, including living and other non-academic costs.
- Student’s name
- Student’s age
- A short statement (500-750 words) about the student and how this award will assist in his/her academic and career goals.
- The deadline is July 31st.
Upon review of each application, the Committee, will notify the winner/s of the deadline.
Terms and conditions of Funding
The provision of funds from the Noel & Jean Daniel Grant is subject to a number of terms and conditions that must be agreed to by the Recipient prior to the release of funds.
Details of the terms and conditions are provided below:
- The recipient acknowledges that funding of $1000.00 has been approved to undertake educational necessities under the Noel & Jean Daniel.
- The recipient acknowledges that the funds provided must be completely and solely expended as stated above for the use of educational expenses by the beginning of the new school semester (first week of September).
- If funding is not used in accordance with these terms, the grant giving agency reserves the right to withhold or reclaim in part or in whole the funding at its discretion.
- Any variation to these terms must be agreed to in writing by the Oceans Together Inc.
The funding is the total amount available and no amount will be added to. The recipient agrees that access to the funding can only be obtained by signing and returning these Terms and Conditions of Funding (within 14 days).
If for whatever reason the Recipient is unable to attend the institution in the academic year, the recipient will inform the grant giving agency immediately (in writing) and immediately repay the funding to Oceans Together.
If the recipient is prepared to accept these terms and conditions, please sign this letter and return it to Angeli Elliot, 50 Mount Moriah Road, San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago on behalf of Noel & Jean Daniel Grant within 14 days of receipt. Please retain a copy of this letter for your records.
Please click on this link for the application form OR you can send a VIDEO to firstname.lastname@example.org